Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tea with Friends

A few weeks ago I went to my good friend Diane's house for tea and good conversation.  We have so many things in common and I always feel like we could spend the whole day talking and still have plenty more to talk about at the end of the day.  My friend Diane made some wonderful chai tea and served it in the cutest little aqua blue tea cups that rested on a matching plate and sitting on the edge of the plate was the sweetest little yellow bird.  The milk of course was poured from it's own matching container and then stirred with a little rose adorned tea spoon.  We talked for hours as we enjoyed our tea and sat on old wood chairs painted in a perfect lime green.  The time flew by and I was inspired by our morning together.

tea with friends
           "Tea With Friends"

I thought it needed some matching coordinates to go with it.



tea with friends patterns


I kind of like  the teapots on white more, so I thought I would share it too!  I had a lot of fun working on this.

tea pots

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails