Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dance Recital


 After talking with my mom today, I realized that I had forgotten to post these beautiful pictures of Amelia from last weekend, I had started this post but somehow was distracted and had forgotten I hadn't published them.  Amelia had her very first dance recital and it was one of the cutest things that I think I have ever seen!  She was so sweet to watch!   Luckily there wasn't any stage fright!   I was never into all of this girly stuff as a kid, but as a mother, it has been a lot of fun to watch.



Amelia was so excited for  the rehearsals and the recital.  She loved being with all of her little friends, watching everyone dance and she especially loved watching her teacher dance, for  her that was very special.




Sweet little roses for a sweet little girl.  She loved it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails