Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something in the Air

Here is my first entry for The Three Muses.  The theme being "something in the air."  This piece originally started out being something completely different, but it just wasn't working for me.  Eventually this little woodland fairy emerged from what was starting to feel like a giant mess.  
On a side note, every time I read the theme "something in the air," the song "Fernando" by Abba pops into my head.  "There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright Fernando"  I love that song.  It reminds me of playing in my fort as a kid with Abba playing on the record player.


9 comments:

Ozstuff said...

This was my challenge (Marie aka Ozstuff at the Three Muses) and I have to admit it set me off humming the old ABBA song and now I can't get it out of my head. Welcome to the challenge. Your picture is superb. Your blog page is wonderful. Thanks so much for taking part in this week's challenge. I will put your blog address on our participants' roll.

Sandy said...

Oh wow wow wow wow this is really unique. Fantastic creation. Love them.

Diane said...

This is my favorite, Tammy--I love it!!

Debby said...

Hi Tammy, this is absolutely fabulous. I love what you created for this challenge. Beautiful work.
Debby

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours!

indybev said...

Welcome to our challenge blog. Your work is whimsical, unique and creative. Thanks for sharing your talent. We hope to see more and more!

Janine said...

I love the texture of it.

Willy de Bruijne said...

I love it! Fantastic!

Rika said...

This is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails