Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the big buck

DSC_0811

DSC_0811
Oh man, oh man, I'm still stuck on trying to draw men.  I came up with this one today.  My 5 y/o art critic, Fischer, says this drawing is stupid and he doesn't like it!    While trying to brainstorm different things I could draw that men do, I  kept thinking  about hunting. Now that I have it out of my system hopefully I can move on, because of course men do so much more than just go hunting!  Having lived out in Idaho, and now northwest Wisconsin, hunting surrounds me.   Some of my in-laws are avid hunters.   I think they hunt just about anything that moves!  I don't hunt.  My husband does, but not for enjoyment.  He does it to put meat in the freezer, which I am very thankful for.

3 comments:

marzi said...

OMG! i want a print of this! so perfect for wisconsin! i love the "primitive" nature of it. (don't take that the wrong way....it's a good thing!) seriously great!

Janet Ghio said...

I think this is hilarious! Great job!

Elegia said...

Well, here comes 33 years old critic who says this drawing is awesome and I love it! :)) maybe the all men are some sort of hunters :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails