Thursday, May 19, 2011

in bloom

in bloom for flickr

I've had these flowers made out of old coffee filters lying around on my kitchen counter for the last month and a half.  I had meant to use them in a previous painting but they didn't look right.  So there they have laid just waiting for the right painting or inspiration to come.  I've tried them in quite a few different settings but they always would wind up back on my kitchen counter.  I was getting tired of looking at them, but didn't really want to throw them away, so here they are in this quick little painting.  I'm not really sure what I was trying to do in this painting or how I feel about the results, but here it is.

2 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

This is a fun little painting! i love your birds-they have so much personality!!

Diane said...

Love it!--Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails