Thursday, January 26, 2012

Show me your heart

One of Amelia's favorite things to do lately is to try and make her fingers into a heart shape.  While doing this she will say "Mama, does this look like a heart?"  When she first started doing it, it looked nothing like a heart, her fingers would make all sorts of different shapes, but not a heart shape!  As you can see by the photo below, that she is finally getting the hang of it and just in time for Valentines Day! 

DSC_0182

Her little hand hearts are so sweet and inspired me to try and draw it out.  The last painting I did I had a horrible time drawing out the hands, so I thought this would be great practice for drawing hands. 
 
 
i love you 2 flickr

Not quite as cute as her pudgy little hands, but  at least you can tell they are hands!

1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

Nicely done! and an adorable photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails