Monday, August 23, 2010

zinnias

Picnik collage

i love having zinnias in my garden.  their colors are so vibrant, the blooms last a long time and they make a great cut flower.  i didn't plant enough this year to cut them for our table, i have so few that i would rather enjoy them outside.

when i went out to my garden to take some photos today, i was able to get some really close shots of a monarch butterfly,  it sat so still for me, like it was posing just for me.    after it flew away i  went to look at the pictures and guess what?  i forgot to put my card in my camera!  does that ever happen to anyone else?  or just me?  i've had a few lost opportunities when i've done this before.  very frustrating!

1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

One of my favorite flowers!!! Such wonderful colors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails