Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Honey bee

"To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, 
One clover, and a bee,
And revery.
The revery alone will do,
If bees are few" 
          -Emily Dickinson
         

listen to the bees
                                                                "Listen to the  bees"      Available here.


Yes, a revery or a dream alone will do.  Isn't that what gets us through the day sometimes?  A little daydreaming?  But you never know where those dreams might take you!

I've been using more patterns in my backgrounds (I'm having so much fun doing this) and right away thought about the little honey bee and their sweet sweet honey.     Bees are truly amazing aren't they.  Such a vital little creature for our existence, these wonderful little pollinators!

I'm off to my parents again today.  My mom starts her second round of chemotherapy on Thursday and I know it helps her in so many ways to have Amelia and I there.  I'll be back next week.  Have a wonderful week.

(I think I need to change my blog header, it just doesn't look right with all of these spring paintings I've been posting!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails